Controllogix5000 PLC Seminar Las Vegas - 5 Day Class description:
This class was designed for those companies who want the most from their training dollars. This course covers the best from our Level 1 and Level 2 seminars in a comprehensive PLC Programming 5 Day Seminar. This is an intensive Hands-On training class we will engage you each and every day using a Controllogix5000 Controller (simulator) and Studio 5000 program documentation software.
Control Logic Training Center
6550 S. Pecos Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120
We begin with giving you an understanding of Programmable Logic Controllers and how they work. This class is intended to teach you the hardware concepts and terminology of a Controllogix5000 system. This class will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the most commonly used instructions found in a machine or process control application
We will continue with giving you an advanced knowledge of the ControlLogix 5000 controller capabilities. This class presents a deeper understanding to project development tasks and applications. To include creating and organizing a RSLogix5000 project, creating new Programs, Routines, Periodic, Event tasks and applications.
This is an intensive Hands-On training class; we will engage you each and every day using a Controllogix5000 controller (simulator) and Studio 5000 program documentation software.
You will have the opportunity to perform hands on labs to enter and edit programming instructions both online and offline exercises, followed up with practice troubleshooting problems and the use of, Trends, I/O Forcing, Search functions and Bit Toggle.
November 29-30, Dec. 2, 2022; December 12-16, 2022; January 16-20,2023; February 20-24,2023; March 27-31, 2023; April 24-28, 2023; May 22-26, 2023; June 19-23, 2023; July 24-28, 2023; August 21-25, 2023; September, 25-29, 2023; October 23-27, 2023; November 27-30, Dec. 1, 2023
- Understanding Controllogix5000 system components / Hardware review
- Create a new Controller project and configure simulator I/O modules, manual and online discover method.
- Configure an Ethernet communications driver using RSLinks
- Connect your computer to a Network
- Upload/Download programs to a Contrologix5000 controller
- Understanding common data types
- Creating I/O Tags and Monitor data
- Creating a new project/perform Offline and Online edits
- Understanding edit principles
- Program Basic Relay Instructions.
- Programming Timer / Counter Instructions
- Application practice programing conveyor motors logic.
- Programming Understanding Compare Instructions
- Programming/Understanding Math Instructions
- Programming / Understand Data Handling Instructions
- Programming Program Control Instructions
- Organizing a RSLogix5000 project Creating new programs
- Adjust program schedules.
- Creating Period Task
- Creating Event Task
- Verify task, programs and routines
- Understanding and Modifying controller properties.
- Program and understand Sequencer Instructions and application.
- Configuring Controllers to Produce and Consume Data “Send data over the Ethernet”
- Creating UDT User Defined Data Tags
- Program and understand MSG “Message Instruction” Share data over an Ethernet network
- Developing an AOI “Add -On Instruction”
- Program and understand Special Instructions, FBC, DDT, DTR
- Program, Configure PID Instruction
- Configure an Analog I/O Module Voltage/Current and Engineering Units
- FBD Function Block Diagram, programming
- Troubleshooting, Search and Cross Reference Ladder Logic