Class – Programming Level 2
Upon completion of this class, you will have advanced knowledge of the ControlLogix 5000 controller capabilities. This class presents a deeper understanding to project development tasks and applications. To include creating and organizing a RSLogix5000 project, creating new Programs, Routines, Periodic, Event tasks and applications.
- Venue: Courtyard Marriott
- Location: 5845 Dean Martin Dr. Las Vegas NV. 89118
This class will increase your knowledge and understanding of higher-level program instructions, controller operation and terminology found in a machine or process control application.
This is an intensive Hands-On training class, we will engage you each and every day using a Controllogix5000 controller (simulator) and Studio 5000 program documentation software.
You will have the opportunity to perform hands on labs to enter and edit programming instructions both online and offline exercises, followed up with practice troubleshooting problems and the use of, Trends, I/O Forcing, Search functions and Bit Toggle.
- Understanding Controllogix5000 system components / Hardware review
- Create a new Controller project and configure I/O modules, manual and online discover method.
- Configure an Ethernet communications driver using RSLinks
- Connect your computer to a Network
- Organizing a RSLogix5000 project
- Creating new programs
- Adjust program schedules.
- Creating Period Task
- Creating Event Task
- Verify task, programs and routines
- Understanding and Modifying controller properties.
- Program and understand Sequencer Instructions and application.
- Configuring Controllers to Produce and Consume Data “Send data over the Ethernet”
- Configure Controllers to Produce and Consume Data “Across the backplane”
- Creating UDT User Defined Data Tags
- Program and understand MSG, “Message Instruction”. Share data over an Ethernet network.
- Program and understand Input – Output Instructions. GSV Get system Values SSV Set system values and IOT Immediate Output
- Developing an AOI “Add – On Instruction”
- Program and understand Special Instructions, FBC, DDT, DTR
- Program, Configure PID Instruction
- Configure an Analog I/O Module Voltage/Current and Engineering Units
- FBD Function Block Diagram, programming
- Understanding and recovering from Major Faults.
- Organizing Arrays, Single dimension, Double dimension and applications.
- Troubleshooting, Search and Cross Reference Ladder Logic
May 7-10, 2019, June 4 – June 7, 2019, August 13 – 16, 2019, October 15 – 18, 2019